Download our GoodIP template for free to:
Create. Organize. Execute. & Protect your ideas.
For entrepreneurs, it is always a struggle to know whether or not their ideas are worth investing in.
Many questions arise when an idea comes to mind. Is it resolving a customer problem? Is it valuable? Is it new? Are there already competitors in the market? Should I protect this idea?
Sometimes, when people don’t see the whole picture, it is really hard not to make mistakes and forget important facts. To avoid painful mistakes, we created GoodIP Canvas.
Every day, we see different situations that come up in business that require a lot of attention and focus to make the right decisions. Putting ideas and all the important details in perspective can be really difficult, which is why GoodIP Canvas is so useful. With our template, you can easily create a visual representation of an idea and have a better understanding of what you need to do. What’s more, you can work on it anytime!
Smarter & easier with GoodIP Canvas?
GoodIP Canvas is a template that any startup, SME, company builder, or anyone can use to create a quick idea mockup. We design this template so any concept can become professional in minutes following our premise:
Create. Organize. Execute. Protect.
But what does it mean?
- Create & align your vision in a visual way
Whether you’re trying to organize many different projects, or just want to get your thoughts out of your head and onto only one page, this template is for you.
- Organize the pros/contras of your set of mind
A good vision board can be a powerful tool for productivity, organization, and self-improvement. The idea is to create a visual representation of your goals, challenges, solutions, and ambitions in the form of a proposal that can be seen at a glance.
- Execute the plan now that you know is worth it
You have a plan on sight! it can help you to focus on your future and manifest what can increase your revenue into reality.
- Protect your idea from the start
GoodIP’s main goal is to help entrepreneurs protect their ideas, and we couldn’t miss that part, could we? With GoodIP Canvas, you are urged to think about how to protect your idea from the start, so no one can take it from you!
Some great GoodIP tips on how to make a good idea into an innovative one!
1. Avoid being vague: If you are creating a plan, be as specific as possible. Our template will help you to keep in mind the most important factors to understand if an idea is worth investing in, but it is just one part of it. You need to be as detail-oriented as possible.
For example, if you are developing a mug that maintains its temperature, describe the main features, what customer problem(s) it solves, what makes it innovative, and anything else you can think about. It will help you make a decision.
2. Don’t let a challenging idea discourage you: Keep working on it, and your hard work will eventually pay off!
3. Don’t be afraid to reject an idea in case it will not fulfill a specific purpose: Some ideas are better than others. Being quick with your decisions will help you figure out which of them to use and which ones to let go of.
4. Remember what a good idea is: A good idea is one that people can understand and relate to. it is the one that solves a problem or fills a need. it is one that has the potential for growth and scalability. A good idea is one that does not have any major risks or challenges associated with it. Good ideas are also ones that are simple to execute and require fewer resources than other ideas in order to be successful.
Download our GoodIP template to Create. Organize. Execute. & Protect your ideas.
Want to keep updated on our latest IP 101 insights? Click here to subscribe to our content newsletter!
For more visit goodip.io